From my bubble to yours
5. Notice five things that you can see. *Describe them out loud if you like (e.g. green spiky leaf, black hairy spider)
4. Notice five things that you can hear. * (e.g. the screech of a seagull, my heartbeat)
3. Notice five things you can feel. (e.g. the carpet under my feet, the breeze on my face)
2. Notice five things you can smell. (e.g. the sweet smell of a pine tree, my shampoo)
1. Notice five things you can taste. (e.g. the biscuit I ate before I went on my walk)
You might like to conclude with a simple prayer and Amen, knowing that God is present with you in all you see, hear, feel, smell and taste.
O Creator God, I notice your presence.
This is my comfort for today.