The Stones Matter


Ancient Corinth
I have recently returned from a holiday in Greece, walking on the same stones as Paul.
As you can see, I was a little bit excited. This photo is of the main street of ancient Corinth, a street that Paul walked along, and conducted business on the edges of.  

And my camera went crazy! Over the next months I intend to create resources using my photos. I want children to understand that the events of the New Testament happened in real places, at a real time with real people. Grounding the New Testament in context is vital. I have already shown my photos to my Bible in Schools class and they love them. Boy did they kick start some conversations!

Mars Hill/The Areopagus
My resources will include photos of the Areopagus (Acts 17), Corinth, Philippi and Patmos, as well as curriculum ideas and discussion starters. 

Watch this space!  Annette.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12. Jesus has his first visitors.

The Three Kings by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Waitangi Day